- Monthly Membership Registration Fee: A one-time fee of $75 will be charged to all moms signing up for the monthly membership option. This membership fee will cover credit card fees incurred over the course of the membership and a resistance band.
- $25 off any First Day Joins: A new mom joining Stroller Strides on or before her first class will earn $25 off her registration fees.
- Members must notify management in writing if they will be putting their membership on hold at least 3 days prior to the 1st day of the month they wish to go on hold for.
- A member can put her monthly membership on hold for a period of up to 4 months. All holds must be at least one month long and will extend in month increments (i.e. one month, two months, or three months).
- Memberships on hold will be automatically charged on the day of the month the member is expected to return unless management is otherwise notified in writing.
Five, Ten and Twenty Block Passes
- Five and Ten Block Passes expire 6 months after date of purchase.
- Passes are transferrable but are non-refundable.
- Moms wishing to reactivate an expired pass may purchase another to reactivate any classes she did not use on her expired pass (i.e. if a mom has three classes left on her ten class pass and it expires, she may purchase a new ten class pass to reactivate the three expired classes, making her new pass worth 13 classes).
- 10 Day Right to Cancel Policy: Any member joining FIT4MOM Corona has 10 days from the day she signs up to cancel her membership without penalty.
- Some special joining deals may have a minimum month requirement before cancellation can be accepted.
- 30 Day Cancellation Policy: Members must notify management in writing at email@example.com at least 30 days prior to the date they wish to cancel. Notification after this date will result in a charge on the member's credit card the following month.